Finlux 32'' LED TV, Full HD 1080p, Freeview HD & PVR (32F6030-T)
The Finlux 32F6030-T ultra-slim LED TV makes the perfect living room or bedroom TV thanks to its bright Full HD picture, extensive connectivity options and integrated Freeview HD tuner - saving you space by removing the need for a set-top box. USB recording also allows you to pause live TV as well as record all your favourite shows.
- If you have got a collection of photos on your USB then just connect it to your TV and you’ll be able to showcase your snaps in glorious HD for everyone to enjoy. The TV will also act as your personal jukebox thanks to mp3 playback.
- An integrated Freeview HD tuner will allow you to watch your favourite TV programme’s in glorious high definition with free HD channels from BBC One HD, BBC HD, ITV1 HD (STV HD in Scotland) and Channel 4 HD (Clirlun in Wales). You’ll also have access to a further 50 standard-definition TV channels and 24 radio stations - without the need for an additional set-top box. High definition TV gives you a sharper, crisper picture with up to five times the amount of detail you see on a standard definition television with richer, more vibrant colours. And not only that, but you get such a crystal clear surround sound that you can hear a pin drop. All you need to do is simply plug your TV into an aerial and scan for channels.
- This TV features LED back lighting to deliver a brighter, clearer picture quality. LED TVs create greater contrast ratios – making blacks appear blacker – leading to a sharper image. They also benefit from a thinner design, taking up much less room then a comparable sized LCD or CRT model. In addition, they also consume less power than similarly- sized LCD and Plasma TVs and are mercury free.
- A generous four HDMI inputs ensure you’ll have enough ports to allow you to connect multiple AV sources to your TV such as your home cinema system, games console, blu- ray player/set-top box and a laptop. You’ll also be able to switch between sources in an instant via your remote.
- Enjoy the finest details of your favourite movies thanks to a Full HD 1080p screen resolution. You’ll experience all HD programmes in all their glory, as well as stunning clarity when connected to a Full HD source such as a Blu-ray player or Games console.
- Fancy having your new TV up on your wall? This TV can be wall mounted very easily. Check out its VESA wall mount classification in the specification for its specific measurements or simply choose one of the two types of wall bracket we have for this sized TV. We stock either a tilting option which will allow you to move the TV up and down on the wall to adjust to different viewing positions, or a fixed bracket.
- Featuring Dolby Digital Plus (DD+) the sound capabilities of this TV extends the capabilities of Dolby Digital, optimizing sound quality and efficiency for a richer, cinematic audio experience. It delivers scalable sound, optimizing quality and efficiency.
- If you want to connect your laptop to your TV in order to watch a movie, surf the web in style or showcase a presentation for work, you can easily use this TV as your PC/laptop monitor. Either connect your laptop via the VGA or HDMI port on the TV and sit back and enjoy your media on the big screen.
- For those who like to get fully immersed in the action or tend to watch TV or play games late in the evening there is a handy headphone port for you to connect any standard headphones to; saving you from disturbing the rest of the room.
- All our TVs come with a 12 months warranty. Any defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship will be repaired free of charge where possible during this period by Finlux. If a repair is deemed not possible then the product will be replaced free of charge. To extend this warranty period please select one of the warranty upgrade options above.
To download the instruction manual for this, or any other product in our range, visit our instruction manual download page
We ship orders to the UK mainland* for free, but charge £14.50 for deliveries to Northern Ireland. Please note that we do not ship to the Channel Islands. Orders will be delivered in accordance with the service option you chose when you place your order. Please see the delivery options below.
Note that orders placed after 12pm on a Friday through to 12pm on Monday will be delivered on the following Tuesday (excludes bank holidays).
- FREE next working day delivery (if order is placed before noon on a weekday).
- Delivery choice of AM (up to 1pm) or PM (after 1pm) (£6.50)
- Saturday delivery (£29)
- Northern Ireland delivery: £14.50
* please note the following postcodes are excluded from next working day delivery: AB31-56, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-78, PH4-50, BT, ZE. Extended delivery times may be experienced to these areas. Please contact our Support team if you require further information.
To arrange for a specific delivery option:
Please note that unless you select one of the chargeable delivery methods listed above, your order will be delivered on the next working day, so long as you placed the order prior to 12 noon on a working day. If you wish to make any amendments to the delivery option you have selected, please contact us immediately after placing your order.
We will send you a dispatch email on the evening before your TV will be delivered. The email will also contain the tracking code for your parcel. We use different couriers depending on the size of TV. The courier will be confirmed in your dispatch email.
If you have any questions or problems email us or call us on 0845 459 5282.
To add additional years to your 12 months warranty please select the relevant warranty option from your chosen product page and add it to your basket.
The product warranty is for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase. Any defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship will be repaired free of charge where possible during this period by Finlux. If a repair is not possible, the product will be replaced free of charge or a refund will be given.
This guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
- The guarantee does not cover accidental damage, misuse, cabinet parts, knobs or consumable items
- The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the instructions in the manual provided
- The product must be used solely for domestic purposes
- The guarantee will be invalid if the product is re-sold or has been damaged by inexpert repair.
Our authorised service partners will always try to complete any repairs at your home. However, there may be times when the product has to be taken away for further testing. If this happens, you will not be charged for collection or return of the product within the terms of this guarantee.
The manufacturer disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not diminish, your statutory or legal rights.
In the event of a problem with the product within the guarantee period, please call this number:
Customer Helpline: 0845 459 52 82
A. This Warranty does not extend to loss
(liquid ingression), theft, vermin or insect infestation.
B. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Misuse or abusive use of any Finlux consumer product
- Incorrect operation, or not following the operating instructions (as stated in the Product Instruction Manual)
- Improper installation
- Failure to clean or improper cleaning of the product
- Incorrect voltage or non-authorised electrical connections
- Use of non-authorised/non-standard parts
- Password setting/resetting and virus infection
- Repair or other work carried out on the Finlux consumer product other than by authorised Finlux service personnel.
C. This Warranty does not cover service costs for the replacement and maintenance of consumable parts, which have stopped working through normal wear and tear. This includes, but is not limited to, parts classifiable as consumer parts.
D. This Warranty does not cover any Finlux branded consumer product installed in a moveable dwelling. Note that the performance of the product may be affected if it is installed in a caravan or other such moveable dwelling.
E. This Warranty does not cover Finlux consumer products, which do not bear the original manufacturer’s factory-applied serial number in its original form (for instance where it or the sticker bearing it has been removed, wiped out, rubbed off, or altered). This applies even if you make a claim while the product is still under Warranty.
F. This Warranty does not cover the loss of any data no matter how the loss is caused. You are responsible for backing up and protecting data against loss, damage or destruction. The guarantee is only valid when accompanied by proof of purchase. If the serial number is defaced, missing or illegible, the warranty is null and void.
Finlux was founded in 1927 and has been manufacturing televisions since 1964.
As one of the most exciting new brands in Consumer Electronics, we’re proud to provide great products at affordable prices; helping us build towards firmly establishing ourselves as a leading technology brand within the UK and the rest of the world. Firmly establishing ourselves as providing more for less, we’ve received glowing reviews from leading experts in the TV industry including journalists from Trusted Reviews, CNET and AV Forums. We’ve also been awarded with the prestigious ‘Platinum A Design Award’ – a reward designed to highlight the best designs, concepts and design oriented products & services.
To view all our reviews and awards check out our Press reviews page.
Finlux is owned by Europe’s largest, and the world’s third largest television manufacturer. With 25% of the UK TV market, our manufacturer can call upon their vast research and development practices to allow us to boast the latest in 3D, LED, LCD and Smart TVs at prices to compete with the major retailers within the UK. As a result you'll be able to find great value TVs for any room in your home!
The manufacturer itself exports 88% of its production under leading Japanese and European brands to 138 countries worldwide. Having an annual manufacturing capacity of 18 million television sets, the company controls 24% of the European flat panel TV market. The factory, located in Manisa – Turkey, alone takes up 550 sq. km. and with such high production levels you'll not be surprised to learn that the factory is operational 24 hours a day, operating in three separate 8-hour shifts!
R&D and Production
We place the utmost importance to product design and development at Finlux. The total R&D investment during 2011 exceeded $80 Million. We’re continuously investing in new technological developments to lead the electronics markets. The R&D facilities located in the UK, Manisa, Istanbul, China and Taiwan employ the highest calibre engineers developing hardware and software solutions to provide our customers with world class products. By receiving the most prestigious design awards every year from well-known industrial design organisations for a variety of products, We’ve have proven their success in product design.
By investing 50 million over the past few years in LCD Panel production R&D alone – the factory are proud to have become the first company in Europe to realize bronzing, backlight and module assembly.
All our products are tested in-house within the company’s certified quality labs to verify electronic and mechanical sustainability. These extensive test procedures include extreme temperature testing and drop tests, as well as sample testing from each shipment to make sure our TVs arrive in perfect condition. No other manufacturer performs such a detailed check of products and our TVs report some of the lowest faults in the industry.
Finlux also pays great attention to the problems of ecological compatibility and environmental control. All measures for the environmental control, decreasing of pollutions level are taken in our factories, including the use of the most advanced and harmless materials. Our manufacturer has a state license granted by Federal Agency of ecological, technological and atomic control on gathering, use, neutralization, transportation and utilization of dangerous wastes.
|Screen Size (IN)||32''|
|Visible Screen Size (CM)||81|
|Screen Resolution||Full HD (1080p)|
|2D to 3D Upscalling||N/A|
|3D Glasses Included||NO|
|Wi-Fi Dongle Included||NO|
|Tuner Type||Freeview HD|
|PVR (USB Recording)||YES|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||MEGA CONTRAST|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 ~ 5000:1|
|Pixellence (Picture Enhencement)||NO|
|Component in (YPbPr)||YES|
|Composite Video/Audio In (AV)||YES|
|Digital Audio Output||Optic|
|Sound Enhancement||DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS (DD+)|
|Audio Output Power (RMS)||2x 8W RMS (%10THD)|
|VGA PC In||YES|
|Slim Adapter Cables||Composit|
|Batteries for Remote Control||YES|
|On Mode Power Consumption||83W|
|Annual Power Consumption||121 kWH/Annum|
|Stand-By Power||0,5W(ST-BY)220-240V AC 50Hz|
|Wall Mountable VESA Standard||Yes - M4 200X100|
|Dimensions with Stand||W783 x D203 x H526mm|
|Dimensions without Stand||W783 x D40 x H493mm|
|Weight with box||12.5kg|
|Warranty Cover||12 Months|